The Jewish Collaborative of Orange County is a one-of-a-kind organization that creates ongoing opportunities for OC Jewish residents and families to “feel the joy of Jewish.” With no membership dues and an a la carte menu of programs in different areas of the county, we’re just what you need, when you need it.
- We offer creative-traditional services in a variety of non-traditional venues.
- We offer intimate, substantive learning experiences for children and adults, often in private homes.
- We believe in strong interfaith relationships and we stand up with our Orange County brothers and sisters of all faiths against injustice, at home and abroad.
- We value artistic expression and see it as an important pathway to Jewish life.
- We’re inclusive and believe there are many paths to meaningful Jewish experiences, and we’ll hope you find one with us, as well as with an Orange County synagogue or Jewish organization.
- We believe that collaboration among all Jewish institutions and organizations creates the most opportunities to “feel the joy of Jewish.”
If you’d like to help bring meaningful Jewish experiences to Orange County that wouldn’t otherwise exist or don’t exist in your area, please support the Jewish Collaborative of Orange County with a one-time or monthly donation today!
Donate online in any amount, either one-time or monthly:
Make a donation online in memory or honor of someone:
Send a regular, monthly or tribute donation by mail:
Jewish Collaborative of Orange County
2913 El Camino Real, #701
Tustin, California 92782
Thank you for your support!
Don’t miss a thing! Sign up for the JCoOC Email List today.