Your generous support enables JCoOC to nurture our county-wide garden of Jewish life through innovation and collaboration. THANK YOU!
*All Sponsorship Levels Include:
– A signed copy of “Max Said Yes!” by Abigail Yasgur
– Recognition and Promotion on all event marketing and swag
Yasgur’s Farm – $25,000
• 10 tickets to "Woodstock Jubilee" • Conductors Dinner hosted by the Pacific Symphony Orchestra • Havdalah event hosted by JCoOC OR Jason Feddy in concert at the event of your choice • An original song composed for a special person or occasion*
A Little Help From My Friends (Joe Cocker) – $10,000
• 10 tickets to "Woodstock Jubilee" • 6 VIP PSO concert tickets OR Sawdust Art Festival Passes • An original song composed for a special person or occasion*
Find the Cost of Freedom (CSNY) – $2,500
• 4 tickets to "Woodstock Jubilee" • 2 VIP PSO concert tickets OR Sawdust Art Festival Passes*
Soul Sacrifice (Santana) – $15,000
•10 tickets to "Woodstock Jubilee" • 8 VIP PSO concert tickets OR Sawdust Art Festival Passes • Havdalah event hosted by JCoOC OR Jason Feddy in concert at the event of your choice • An original song composed for a special person or occasion*
Piece of My Heart (Janice Joplin) – $5,000
• 8 tickets to "Woodstock Jubilee" • 4 VIP PSO concert tickets OR Sawdust Art Festival Passes*
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your
family name or business name and logo
to be listed on all event marketing materials.
For PayPal contributions, an additional 3% has been added to cover processing fees. Check writing information below.
Any questions? Please email Erica@jewishcollaborativeoc.org or call 949-402-8004
*All underwriting opportunities include the same benefits as corresponding sponsorship levels. Please use buttons above to make your donation. THANK YOU!
From Garden to Table – $25,000
– Food For Thought (Dinner) – $10,000
– Sweet Endings (Dessert) – $5,000
– Gladden the Heart (Spirits) – $5,000
– A Sight to Behold (Decor) – $5,000
Musical Entertainment – $15,000
– Mad Dogs and The Englishman – $5,000
– Urban Voices – $5,000
– Set the Stage – $5,000
Garden of Arts (Works by Local Jewish Artists) – $10,000
I Can Do It Myself! (Experiential Activities) – $5,000
Jubilee Keepsakes – $5,000
Massage Moments – $2,500
People of the Book (Max Said Yes!) – $2,500
Paying by check saves you the processing fee.
Checks can be made out to JCoOC and mailed to:
Jewish Collaborative of Orange County
2913 El Camino Real, #701
Tustin, CA 92782
The Jewish Collaborative of Orange County is committed to nurturing our countywide ‘Garden of Jewish Life’ through original programming and community partnerships by fostering innovation and collaboration between a broad range of creative individuals and organizations. Your generous support enables us to expand our capacity to facilitate and invigorate the colorful menu of spiritual, cultural, artistic and sacred opportunities and alliances designed to resonate with Orange County’s dynamic and diverse Jewish community.