Feel the Joy of Shabbat and Holidays!
The Jewish Collaborative offers a range of programs for celebrating Shabbat, High Holidays and occasional other Jewish holidays. We invite our participants to “pray your way” with a choice of creative-traditional services held in non-traditional venues and alternative programming — healing and wholeness workshops, text study, expressive movement and even a Rosh Hashanah apple-picking adventure or nature hike — designed to celebrate holy times on the Jewish calendar.
Due to COVID-19 we have transitioned from in-person programming to an online setting. The programs below have been updated to reflect our offering of online engagement opportunities.
- Shabbat Shalom at Home – join us live on Facebook Friday evenings at 6:30pm for an interactive Kabbalat Shabbat service. If you would like to have a participatory role in the service, email us at Joy@jewishcollaborativeoc.org or message us on Facebook to let us know if you’d like to lead a prayer, are saying Kaddish, for example.
- We are gearing up to bring our Saturday morning Minyan Am Ehad service online soon. Stay tuned.
SATURDAY AFTERNOONS & EVENINGS/HAVDALAH:
- 12 Steps and Torah meets online via Zoom on Saturdays at 2:00pm. Click here for more info.
- Collaborative Havdalah Live Saturdays at 8:30 pm. To join us click here for more information.
- Each year during the High Holidays we have been joined by hundreds of community members in person for our robust Rosh HaShana programming. Stay tuned for more information as our online High Holiday service programs come to fruition.