The Jewish Collaborative of Orange County is a one-of-a-kind organization that creates ongoing opportunities for OC Jewish residents and families to “feel the joy of Jewish.”
With no membership dues and an a la carte menu of programs in different areas of the county, we’re just what you need, when you need it.
- We’re not a synagogue, but we offer creative-traditional services in a variety of non-traditional venues.
- We’re not a school, but we offer concierge learning experiences for children and adults, often in private homes.
- We believe in strong interfaith relationships and we stand up with our Orange County brothers and sisters of all faiths against injustice, at home and abroad.
- We value artistic expression and see it as an important pathway to Jewish life.
- We’re inclusive and believe there are many paths to meaningful Jewish experiences–through us or through any Orange County Jewish organization.
If you love our programs and would like to help bring meaningful Jewish experiences to Orange County that wouldn’t otherwise exist or don’t exist in your area, please support our programming with a donation today!
Don’t want to donate online? You can mail a check to:
Jewish Collaborative of Orange County
2913 El Camino Real, #701
Tustin, California 92782